Tuesday, October 12, 2010

still under construction...

I've been fooling around with the template code in my blog today.  I wasn't fond of the dark screen and the matrix background image wasn't really what I wanted.  I'm liking this a lot better.  I think it's still legible enough and I'm hoping that when I pull it up on my mobile browser I will actually be able to post comments on my own blog!  (yay!) 

What do ya think?  better?  worse?  advice?

feedback and constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! This is my first comment on my blog made from my phone! It wasn't too hard to fix. I just had to give the comments their own page instead of the embedded text box.

    ReplyDelete

As in a biblical church gathering, my word is not complete or final. Participation is allowed, encouraged and expected. Please, don't leave without adding something.