- I'm thinking about changing my blog name. I'm nearly certain I will do it, what I'm unsure of is what to change it to. Reason being: I don't want to seem perpetually antagonistic and negative and I confess that my present blog name was chosen while in that mindset. I'm thinking of titles that will declare what I want to write about. I want my writing to be more about building up than tearing down. Deconstructing Neverland, while it is clever and cool, it doesn't represent what I want my blog to be about in fact I think it gives the opposite impression. I'll probably have a poll soon and ask for your input to help me make a decision. Your suggestions are welcome in the meantime. Maybe your suggestion will make it into the poll!
- I'll probably write on the importance of living in community with other believers in order to mature in Christ. This one may take some time to draft and get together.
- I'm sorting through some thoughts on the present Kingdom as it compares to the coming Kingdom and I'd love your input.
- I still want to share an update on the "does God love Satan" question posed by my son, including my answer.
- I'll continue sharing our struggles and disappointments in impacting our neighborhood with the gospel.
- I'll be praising God in thankfulness for how great it is to have a gathering of believers locally that meet in a simple/house church/organic fashion (not sure how it can be categorized) who welcome our family into their homes when we get discouraged with the process of growth in our own community.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Posted by Misplaced Honor at 8:33 PM