Monday, June 13, 2011

Guest post at The Assembling of the Church

Today I am honored to send you all over to the weblog of my friend Alan Knox.   He has been inviting bloggers to guest post on his blog lately.  I am happy to announce that he has invited me to be a part of that.  Today he has published a guest post by yours truly I titled A simple post about simple church.  Basically I run through a few of the ups and downs of our journey and hope to offer some encouragement to others who are on the same path.
Jump on over and check it out.  If I know anything about Alan's blog I'm expecting some good comments and interaction over there.  If you like reading my blog, you don't want to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As in a biblical church gathering, my word is not complete or final. Participation is allowed, encouraged and expected. Please, don't leave without adding something.